Across from Kezar
San Francisco Police Officer's Association
SAN FRANCISCO FIREFIGHTERS LOCAL 798 (I AFF)
International Pro-Am Bask. Official's Assoc.
|Jason Alabanza- (since 2019) Cory Johnson(since 2017)
| Mo Munsell (since 2008) Ryan McCarty (since 2012)
Johnny Harrington (since 2011) Shelley Russi (since 2014)
Erick Thome (since 2009)
|2023: Maurice O'Guinn- Michael Kuethe- David Barker- Sha Rae Mitchell (wnba-nba)
|Cliff Gee (since 2005)
|Special thanks to our retired official's--Jim Buntin-21yrs & Matt Ditty-17yrs
2016-table crew-looking at everything-BUT the court
Table Crew-2022--L/R Prince-Alexandra-Ernestine-Bing
Some past table crew: Mort, Senoj, Reggie, Charles, Dov, Arthur, Bing & Dore
|Some past table personnel: Willie, Dore, "Text Message" Bill, Reggie, Bing, Bob, Senoj, John Frank, Mort, Charles Wollen
- Most Pro rules will be used, including the 24 second shot clock, except for 10 minute quarters, 5 time outs a game with one extra during each overtime. No more than 2 time outs in a row.
- The team with the best record wins the league. Playoffs will consist of 1st through 5th place teams with the 1st place team to sit out during the playoff games and then come back to play in a 2 out of 3 championships.
- Please have your team at the game site by 7:30pm. Each team member should be dressed in full uniform (no white t-shirts) with shorts and jersey.
- You may add or take off any player during the league (no more than 15 players total). A player may switch teams, providing both coaches agree. If a player is traded, it must be done no later than the end of the third week of play.
- Any player is eligible for the playoffs and championship games only if he has played in at least 1 game (set foot on the playing court while the clock was running). Up to 3 players who played in the NBA last season may play,at any given time, on any one team. Protests will be dealt with by the League Director.
- If two or more teams are tied for any of the first 5 positions at the end of league play, that slot will go to the team that beat the others during league play.
- If 3 or more teams are tied for any position and have beaten each other in league play, add and subtract points of teams involved with the highest point team getting the remaining slots.
- Please, no hanging on the rims during warm ups and no white t-shirts under uniform. Officials have been advised to watch for, and penalize, unsportsman-like conduct.
- Keep your assistant coaches and players on the bench.
- Please email me a tentative roster by June 1st.
- You are responsible to have your players wear a full set uniform (same color shorts and jersey) with numbers on the front and back. Please be sure you have enough.
- Make sure you collect the uniforms after each game or at the end of the season. Also, make sure you and your team members understand they play at their own risk, as league, and its organizers, assiume no liability for any accidents or injury.
Score Table Personnel & Staff
|Anthony "Bones" Davis
|music-turn it up OG
|Henry Oyharcabal, D.C.
|JC Productions-Joe Crittle
|Jeff "Baby Blue" Leu
|runner-too fast-have not seen him
|on call-we are still calling
|you name it!
|book,when in town
|SFPD Park Station
|guest announcer / book
|Willie Eashman Jr.
|photos-no negatives here